Friday, January 8, 2010

THE MASTER DIGITAL CLEANSE!!!!

Following in the footsteps of John Mayer, I have decided to take The Master Digital Cleanse Challenge.

Guidelines:

*email only from laptop or desktop computers
*cell phones can only be used to make calls, and no text messages or e-mails are allowed - if you receive a text, you must reply in voice over the phone. E-mails must be returned from a laptop or desktop computer.
*no use of Twitter or any other social networking site - this includes reading as well as posting.
*no visiting of any entertainment or gossip sites.

This should prove to be quite interesting. I'm not going to start this until Monday as I have the weekend full of midnight Audit shifts at the hotel. I would go insane being stuck there all night in the silence without something to do. Well, isn't that the point though? Maybe I should start it tonight and then just take a book to work with me. I'll test the waters this evening and see how it goes. If I am successful, I will go ahead and start it tonight. If not, looks like Monday it is!
I didn't read whether or not blogging is included. I hope not. I guess that must be up to the one taking the Cleanse, right? If one were truly serious about it, I guess blogging would be out as well. Okay, so that's it. No more blogging either. Just for a week though, right? I can survive a week.....can't I??? Well, we'll just have to see!!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to be a dear and feed the fish on your way out! Please stop by often throughout the next week and feed them as I will not be here! OH NO!!

*~*Leila*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment