Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Find your "happy"

I've come to the conclusion that I need to work on my physical self in my 30's. That is my ultimate goal and I am so serious this time, I'm not even going to crack a joke about it. I'm a mother now. I need to be around for at least 30 more years and in good health. I'm tired of aching feet, legs and body. I'm only going to be 30 and I feel like I'm 70. If Craig and I ever get married, I want to be proud to display my wedding photos and not be ashamed of them and put them away in a photo album in the back of the closet. I want to be a beautiful bride, not a whale in a dress who looks all out of proportion.
I want to be able to help Carter if he decides to play sports when he's older. Even before that, I want to be able to chase him on the playground in this horrible Florida heat without collapsing and sweating to death. 
I give all my friends constant encouragement and dieting ideas when they hit their breaking points, but I never follow through with it my damn self. I hope that I can receive the same kind of support system that I dole out now that I may need it. 
I'm not going to become obsessed with numbers and scales, but I am going to just be healthier overall. 






No comments:

Post a Comment