Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby-itis

Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby. Baby.

It's all I think about. I thought it was bad when I hit 25. Now, I'm 26 and it just got worse! I know that I would be an awesome Mom! I had the best teacher! My mom totally rocked when I was growing up and now she is like my best friend as an adult. I can't do it on my own that's for sure. I really wish Craig was here. Living 1,000 miles apart isn't going to help me get pregnant either! HA HA HA! I hear him playing with his neices and the other kids and, I'm not going to lie even for a minute, it is the sexiest thing he could do! It actually turns me on! He will be such as awesome father. He already has one child and it kills him that her mother won't let him see her. I can tell it rips him apart.....why are some women like that? They hold such resentment towards the father for all the things that went wrong in their realtionship that they use their child against them. Playing games with custody. Not allowing phone calls. Intercepting birthday cards and presents in the mail. That's a bunch of bogus garbage if you ask me! So what things didn't work out between you two! You still have a child together! That child is still half his! He has the right to be there for her!! I vow at this moment to never be one of those women. There is not reason why two people cannot just simply co-exist and lead separate lives joined only by a child.
i want a boy. I really do. Having a girl scares me. I would rather have a boy. Not really sure why, but that is my gut feeling so I'm going to go with it. I mean, I will still be exstatic if I do get pregnant and it's a girl. I would jsut rather have a boy. The very thought of being pregnant with Craig's child literally takes my breath away and I feel overwhelmed with happiness. I can't wait to be a mom!!!


Thanks for reading and don't forget to feed the fishies on the way out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment