Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My, my, how quickly things change

Started my second job last week. Yep. That's right. My SECOND job!!!! It, also, is within walking distance from my apartment (like a block and a half) and is only three days a week for six hours a day. Hey. That's about $100/week towards a car!!! Then, this evening I was walking to work and ran into my friend, Frank that happens to own a garage and has a few cars for sale. I started to talk to him about needing a car and he gave me his card and told me to stop into the shop (also on my way to work) and we will work something out. Since I don't have the money at the moment, I'm hoping that he will let me start giving HIM the $100/week towards the purchase of a vehicle. That way, I'm actually going towards my goal without getting into a binding contract that scares the hell out of me. If in the end, I don't end up getting a car through him, he will just cut me a check for the amount that I had already paid. They have a cute little Lexus in the parking lot, but I don't know how to drive a manual transmission car. I've always wanted to learn and think that I would ideally prefer a stick to an automatic.....maybe Taylor can teach me....he always was a little sweet on me! ; )
So, my mother called me on Monday. She's moving to Georgia next Friday. SHOCKER!!!! Last time we spoke, they were looking far an apartment downtown! Now, all of a sudden, things worked out and she's moving to Georgia!?!?!? Then once she gets settled, my Daddy's gonna join her!! Oh how I was not ready for this!!!!! I mean, she told me it was a possibility, but I thought that I would have more time to accept it as a reality---not just a week!! My heart is breaking and I can't stop crying. Only makes it worse that my BF isn't even around to comfort me. I just want a freaking hug! Scratch that--not want, NEED a FREAKING hug!!! What I wouldn't give to feel his strong body wrap around me and hold me while I sob......to hear him whisper, "There, there, baby. You'll be okay" in my ear as his T-shirt catches all my tears. Yes. I would definitly pay good money for that moment. I haven't felt this alone in a long time. To make matters a little worse, his phone is shut off until Friday, so we can only talk when his sister isn't on the phone. There went all our privacy for the week.....
Now with Mom and Daddy for sure moving to Georgia, I feel silly talking my man into moving back here to Michigan. I don't really want to go to Virginia, though. Maybe if I wasn't going to have to move in with his sister it would be different. If only he could get a place for us soon so that I can just move straight into there. That would rock! No use getting my hopes up on that....not as long as he and his brother-in-law are the only ones working. I just wish that there was some fast, easy solution to all of this. I thought that maybe if I could convince him to come back here, things would work out better. I mean, yeah he makes more money down there, but he isn't really saving anything. He might as well be here at his old job making less money and be able to at least save some. Also, I already have a place of my own for him to move into so that would save us some real cash off the get go. No need to have $1,000 saved to get a place with first and last month's rent, you know? With me working two jobs and him working, we would be able to save up money in no time so that we could move somewhere warmer. We both like the idea of Pennsylvania......maybe Georgia if my parents establish some roots there.
That's the other thing that bothers me about my parents moving----it's so far away. What if something happens? Who is going to take care of them? My brothers?? Ha freaking Ha! I wouldn't trust my parent's health in any of their hands!!! All three of them are so selfish! Look what happened when I was in my accident! My parents wanted me to stay with them since my brothers would be home during the day to take care of me.....I ended up doing everything for myself anyway! Could have just stayed home!! I'm going to want to have a baby soon. I know this seems selfish on my part, but I know that when I'm pregnant, I'm going to want my mother near me. There's no way I will make it through a pregnancy without her. My stupid clock is ticking so loudly these days, I know that Craig wants a baby too. Once he and I are in the same place, I know for a fact that we are going to try to have a baby right off the bat. I can't wait! Scared that it's going to be really hard though. I mean, 5 years of unprotected sex with the same man every night didn't knock me up before.....that wasn't meant to be though. Maybe Craig and I are though.....a girl can dream can't she???

Ah..oh well...please remember to feed the fish before you leave....thanks Dearie!

No comments:

Post a Comment