Saturday, November 28, 2009

Compilation of my mind...

HHmmm...Whatcha say? That you only meant well? Well of course you did. HHmmm...Whatcha say? Hhmmm?? That it's all for the best? Of course it is--But what did SHE say? You see, you and I could write a bad romance. I don't wanna be friends. You can see my heart beating. You can see it through my chest. I'm not going to write you a love song or meet you halfway. I've taken my heart to the limit already. How many times can I break till I shatter? If you only knew you couldn't have loved me better. We were never meant for do or die. We were always meant to say goodbye. I know that you loved me and we both see that you were meant for me and I was meant for you. And I won't be far from where you are if ever you should call. You meant more to me than anyone I ever loved at all. I don't know who I am with out you. All I know is that I should.
"Hide and Seek" --Immogen Heap, "Bad Romance" --Lady Gaga, "Russian Roulette" --Rihanna, "Love Song" --Sara Barellias, "Meet Me Halfway" --Black Eyed Peas, "Shattered" --O.A.R., "If You Only Knew" --Shinedown, "Already Gone" --Kelly Clarkson, "You Were Meant For Me" --Jewel, "Where I Stood" --Missy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment