I am sooo very sorry. Too many crazy things going on right now. I have severe blogger's block. I am unable to write more than a paragraph at a time. I'm half tempted to just combine all the paragraphs into one post and see what happens as a result. My mind is a maze of thoughts. I start to travel down one passage of thought and it takes turn after turn and then SLAM! right into a dead end. All of a sudden there is nothing....the thought just ends.
I haven't been sleeping at all. Maybe an hour or two. I was blaming it on the double shifts I was pulling there for awhile but that cannot be the cause as I haven't worked a double in over a week. I just lay in bed and think. Back to the maze of thoughts up there. So, then I try to write things down so that I can deal with them in the morning, but that doesn't seem to work either. All I want is a solid night's sleep. The last few nights, I have been spending an ungodly amount of hours IM-ing and texting other night owls. That never leads to anything good as we both should really be asleep and not keeping each other awake. But who am I kidding by saying that? If I wasn't talking to them, I would be doing something else to pass the time. Oh what time has been passed! Just last night I started a late night conversation and it didn't end until 7:00 this morning! Maybe I'll get things figured out....until then, is it too late to apologize for my utter lack of blogging?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment